Digital Marketing Manager (Fashion Brand)
Salary Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1831430/001
Date posted 25 July 2022bangkok marketing/digital-marketing 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 fashion Bangkok Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a Performance Marketing specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible for the brand’s digital marketing both on the brands’ platform and marketplace. You will also take the lead in providing media direction of the campaign, content, and budget, and ensure the good ROAS. The salary range for this role is THB 70k - 95k per month + health insurance
- Taking care brand’s project campaign: Planning, operating, budgeting till set up process
- Embrace social media tools and platforms to help grow our brand and business
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns (Facebook Ads, Tiktok, Instagram, Twitter, Line etc.)
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance , measure the overall ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services
- Knowledge in SEO, SEM, GDN
- Digital marketing trend, identify trending marketing trends and insights
- Influencer marketing
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced in multi functional marketing (Online Marketing & Media buyer & Ads optimisation) experience in Advertising or digital media agency
- Ability to handle both Facebook and Google platform (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads including Analytics)
- Skilled in project management
- Data-driven, able to analyse performance data and suggest the media strategy
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organisational skills, customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Digital Marketing Manager is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Thitirat.Jetramwong@robertwalters.co.th
Only the shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the commercial Director, this is a role for an E-Commerce Specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: +insurance, +provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 August 2022A world-leading home appliances firm is recruiting an E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this E-Commerce Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Salary + Lunch + Bonus + Other BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 July 2022An exciting International Communication Officer (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global non-profit research organisations under the Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, this is a role for an International Communication Officer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Category Manager (vacancy x 1) has just become available at one of the multinational conglomerate corporate based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Category Manager who is a leader in their field.