Digital Customer Journey Manager (FMCG)
Salary + Insurance + Provident Fund
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Job Ref 1822300/001
Date posted 15 July 2022bangkok marketing/digital-marketing 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 marketing Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Customer Journey Manager (FMCG) job has become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Report directly to Head of Digital Marketing, this is a role for a digital marketing candidate who is a lead in their field.
About the Digital Customer Journey Manager (FMCG):
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for developing a successful customer experience on a company online channels. This is done by evaluating website traffic, sales and conducting research to determine customer's need and how to best meet them.
The salary range for this role is THB 80K - 130K per month + provident fund + insurance + fixed bonus + variable bonus
- Lead and manage customer journey activities, working with team to support and improve our customer journey as well as transforming our products and services through the use of new technology
- Define and drive implementation of a holistic digital strategy to improve and enhance customer interactions
- Define and drive implementation of a holistic retention strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
- Identify and implement new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions and touchpoints
- Understand the key interactions in the customer lifecycle and drive relevant changes through the use of CRM strategies and digital asset developments
- Grow customer engagement across channels, maximising opportunities across customer touchpoints
- Use research methods and data channels of customer experience to understand issues and implement change
- Analyse and improve customer retention and repeat-custom behaviours across key segments to inform marketing and business decision
The successful candidate need to have a strong understanding of analysing digital metrics, customer journey tracking. This person need to collaborate with e-commerce, digital marketing media and CRM to streamline sales processes.
- Five years of digital marketing with experience in acquisition and retention
- Strong background in digital marketing including experience/understanding of hands-on campaign management essential
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective relationships with Executives and Senior Managers through personal credibility and delivery of results
- As a pre-requisite, display expertise in customer journey management, digital and communications
- Solid understanding in Google Analytics, Salesforce
This international FMCG needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Customer Journey Manager (FMCG) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4849
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Digital Audience Strategy Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for a digital marketing candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Digital Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Variable bonus + allowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (Real Estate) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top private equity fund in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.