Digital Marketing Manager
Salary Health Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thitirat Jetaramwong
Job Ref 1811160/001
Date posted 03 June 2022bangkok marketing/digital-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-08-02 financial-services Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Chief of Marketing Officer, this is a role for a digital marketing specialist who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
You will be responsible for performance marketing in all brand’s social platforms and other ads channels. The objective is various, from lead generation, engagement and awareness.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 140k per month + health insurance
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of the digital marketing department including ads in various types of objectives and platforms, including and not limited to Facebook Ads, SEM, SEO, display ads, and other social media platforms
- Test, optimise, and test again, to achieve the target performance
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Working with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of five years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Data-driven with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Good command of English
- Interested in trading and funding is a plus
This leading financial service firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of performance marketing, you can take your career forward with this exciting Digital Marketing Manager role.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: +Fixed Bonus + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 06 May 2022A world-leading crop nutrition and fertilization company is recruiting a Digital Go-to-Market Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this Digital Go-to-Market Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of digital growth.
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.