Digital Marketing Manager (Top FMCG)
Salary THB80000 - THB150000 per annum + + Insurance + provident fund
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 marketing Bangkok TH THB 80000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected local FMCG firms. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including Digital Marketing strategy, brand management, and online campaign.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 150k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Planning for company’s digital marketing strategy to support brand and promote company’s strategic direction and roadmap
- Leading innovative initiative project; using all possible resources – including data analytics and new technologies to prepare for the expected disruptions
- Taking charge in digital marketing implementation in all stages
- Working closely with marketing team and external agencies to develop content, define target consumer, align key social media strategies etc.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of all activities for internet marketing including Corporate Web Site, Online Social Media, and Agency Web Site, Social Campaign etc.
- Conducting research and competitive analysis (market size, competitive benchmarks, trends opportunities, customer needs and expectations)
- Utilising database, analytics, and CRM platform to drive conversion and constant improvement and innovation
- Monitoring all budget related to digital marketing
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Digital Marketing.
- At least five to seven years' experience in marketing, digital marketing and/or tech
- Experience in managing full-loop strategic planning from FMCG and/or tech company is preferred
- Strong problem solving, analytical and innovative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Open-minded, risk-taking and not afraid to share opinions
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Digital Marketing Manager role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551