Digital Omnichanel Marketing Director
Salary THB300000 - THB400000 per annum + + Insurance + provident fund + Allowance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 03 October 20192019-10-03 2019-12-02 marketing Bangkok TH THB 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Omnichanel Marketing Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected retailer based in Bangkok.
About the Omichanel Marketing Director:
The Omnichannel Marketing Director holds ultimate responsibility for the organizations marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Key part to the role will be to develop and deploy the retail digital Omnichannel strategy in partnership with Retail Operations, Supply Chain, IT, Marketing and Merchandising to support an integrated best in class customer experience across all retail and digital channels.
The salary range for this role is 300-400K THB per month + Insurance + provident fund + Allowance
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategies including develop and implement long and short-term strategies for each part of the business in all channels, and how to win as an Omnichannel brand in each
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Own, understand, and partner on forecasting KPIs related to Omnichannel, including initiative performance
- Working closely with the company’s Online, Operations and Merchandise teams; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Collaborating on Ecommerce Channel strategy, defining and executing on differences between Branded.com , 3P (JD.com/Lazada etc.), Wholesale.com (Looksi) and O/O Retail
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Engage with partners to identify key strategic challenge(s) and business, marketing and digital needs to be addressed; evaluate scope of strategic engagement
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Test digital hypotheses through research, scenario analysis, financial modelling and response forecasts
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
- Facilitate workshops, ideation sessions, decision-making
- Lead strategic review of solution development; provide clear and timely feedback to ensure experiences, technology and marketing solutions are delivered on-strategy
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
To succeed in this role, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Eight-10 years Marketing and/or management consulting experience with at least five years exclusively focused on the digital marketing within a retail business
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Competitive and Wants to Win
The successful Digital Omnichanel Marketing Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and great careers opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551