Digital Marketing Manager (Leading FMCG)
Salary THB70000 - THB120000 per month + Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 70000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Salary Field: THB70k - 120k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. This is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Global Head of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all digital marketing-related activities, including digital marketing strategy, digital marketing campaign, brand management, market research.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 120k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance
- Develop digital activities and milestones which identify priorities and opportunities with involvement and understanding from cross-functional teams (brands/ corporate functions) and our digital agency
- Ensure digital strategies and priorities of each brand aligned with corporate digital road map
- Monitor and track progress
- Capture digital innovations and technology that can be leveraged in our market. Present plans how to effectively introduce and utilise those opportunities for the company
- Monitor all asset's performance. Provide relevant data to support all digital asset portfolio management
- Coordinate with Media team to drive Media Spend efficiency: Enhanced Marketing Mix Modelling (MMM) techniques and metrics.Paid/Owned/Earned media optimisation
- Identify required competencies for Nestle and digital agency. Assess and identify gaps and develop members through coaching, seminars, workshops, etc.
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- Minimum hold of Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or any related fields
- At least three years' experience in marketing or digital marketing field
- Proven track records in planning, running, managing large projects and campaigns with various internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience in supporting the business in prioritising portfolio of projects and delivering agreed portfolio
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Digital Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551