Head of Marketing (Palm Oil Manufacturing)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Akira Meelab
Job Ref 1806870/001
Date posted 24 May 2022bangkok marketing/communications-pr 2022-05-26 2022-07-23 manufacturing-and-production Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading palm oil manufacturing and trading company is looking for a Head of Marketing role (x1 vacancy) to lead the marketing team’s for the company. You will be working with the team to develop marketing strategy and implement marketing plan to establish business opportunity for the company.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
As the Head of Marketing role, you will have a team of marketing project management and brand communication to establish effective marketing communication for the company. You will enjoy attractive base salary and allowance for this role.
- Handle Marketing team to establish communication plan, company website, digital content and marketing communication & promote palm oil products sales into domestics and overseas market
- Be responsible for the market and product development
- Coordinate production planning
- Explore new markets for palm oil products opportunity and work cross function to develop communication plan in each business.
- Manage marketing team and company stakeholder, and maintain good relationship with agents and customers
- Monitor marketing aspects of the company, and analyse activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to export/international business
- Plan and implement marketing strategy and activities consistent with overall aims
- and requirements of the company
To succeed in the Head of Marketing role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and flexible with travelling.
- Master’s degree required in business, business analytics or related field
- At least 10 years working in Marketing function, preferably from palm oil manufacturing or other relevant business
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop
- Good business judgement
- Strong marketing instincts
- Understand the repository of product offering in the category
- Ability to work well and manage with diverse group of people
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the company.
If you have a successful track record of marketing and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Marketing job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022An expanding automotive company is looking for a talented Head of Marketing Communication (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting Regional E-Commerce Head (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known FMCG brands in Thailand, to support the overall E-commerce strategy across 4 countries.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.