International Communication Officer - Healthcare
Salary Salary + Lunch + Bonus + Other Benefit
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Paradee Tiemdoungtawan
Job Ref 1744530/001
Date posted 09 May 2022bangkok marketing/communications-pr 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 pharmaceuticals Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok TH Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (HITAP) https://www.hitap.net/ https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/hitap-logo.gif
An exciting International Communication Officer (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global non-profit research organisations under the Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, this is a role for an International Communication Officer who is a leader in their field.
About the International Communication Officer Role:
As the International Communication Officer, you will be responsible for the production communications outputs that are aligned with communication plan for international work by working together with communication teams and our outsourced partners. These include but not limited to instance produce leaflets, short video clips for international meetings.
The salary range for this role is THB 30k – 50k per month + lunch + bonus + other benefits.
- Understand and keep updated with the progress of international work, including research, capacity building projects, etc., and extract information as inputs for communication and media campaign through both online and offline communication channels
- Ensure and monitor the reach of media products produced to target audiences, including plan and implement media campaigns
- Facilitate the communication between international team and communications team to ensure a streamlined information sharing for better workflow between and inside the teams
- Manage English websites and support in maintaining English social media channel
- Manage and provide support to international events and conferences. These include promotion, participation, evaluation, etc.
To succeed in the International Communication Officer job, you have to work with international staff and partners to facilitate communications among partners as well as manage channels for communication with partners to support international work to run effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field is highly preferred; Master’s degree in Communications or Business is desired; you should have three or more years of broad communications experience, preferably in health research or health systems field
- Demonstrated experience managing communications or other projects through a project lifecycle
- Experience with internal and external communications, electronic communications, and communications evaluation
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Good command of spoken and written Thai
- Solid English writing and editing skills in a variety of styles, for use across different formats
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadline; must work well in a team, fast-paced, high-energy and deadline-driven environment
- Experiences in using computer graphic design program, editing program or able to use web content management systems are preferred
As a multi-disciplinary organisation, they are not only focused on producing the highest standard of research, but it also puts a high priority on knowledge translation and dissemination of our research findings to all stakeholders, including policy makers, health practitioners, the media and the public.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting International Communication Officer job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at (+66)62-892-9144 Paradee T. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Salary + Allowance + Insurance + Other BenefitsLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Research Development Strategist - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Nonthaburi. Reporting directly to the Operations Management Team Leader.
Salary: High Incentive + Provident Fund + Allowance + Bonus + Flexible BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Product Manager – Nephrology (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager. This is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB50000 - THB70000 per month + Allowance + Insurance + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 May 2022An exciting Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Researcher. This is a role for a Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB50000 - THB70000 per month + Allowance + Insurance + Other BenefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 29 April 2022An exciting Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Researcher. This is a role for a Quantitative Researcher - Health Economic who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Product Manager (vacancy x 1) has just become available at one of the multinational conglomerate corporate based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.