Salary THB100000 - THB200000 per month + + health insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 media Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The top entertainment company is looking for a talented Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to lead the Marketing team to deliver best-in-class film campaigns.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to Head of Studio Entertainment, Thailand, you will be responsible and accountable for plan and implement marketing strategies.
The salary range for this role is THB100k – 200k per month + health insurance
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, develop strategies and manage agency partners on deliverable for all Studio titles
- Develop marketing activities within provided marketing budgets, negotiate cost and terms with vendors
- Develop and maintain effective relations with the media, advertising and promotional partners
- Execute events from ideation, sourcing venue and sponsors, planning, to marketing and on-ground support for actual event
- Set the creative direction on each movie title, including the oversight of briefs to agencies pertaining to the main key art, POSM, print ads, TV, radio spots, online and mobile ads
- Work with local exhibitors (cinemas) to develop in-theatre promotions (with the input from Press Play (our local distributor)
- Engage the theatrical sales team to maximise revenue opportunities and drive total BO growth for the firm
- Motivate and develop team to deliver against the annual plan, setting challenging objectives and supporting them to deliver stretch performance targets
- Lead the communication of business objectives and annual Marketing plans to the team and to the wider business to ensure clarity of direction and buy-in to the plan
- Build a relationship with the SEA Regional team in Singapore and create conversation to raise local needs, sharing information, results and best practise
- Constantly communicate and share product knowledge/insight with the key stakeholders to develop grounded broad commercial opinion
- Excite and drive interest in content/product across the wider TWDC where relevant, e.g. sales/licensing
- In close collaboration with the Franchise team drive opportunities for a broader TWDC approach to movie launches
- Champion cross business support for original movies and franchise led content
- Determine initial creative positioning using key stakeholders and collective experience
- Lead for Studio in priority Activation teams
- Working closely with Finance & Theatrical Sales teams create and approve all title budget forecasts and title P&L’s
- P&L and Marketing budget responsibility for Studio releases, driving maximum revenue and efficiency for TWDC
- Manage P&L’s to achieve fiscal year AOP target & gain business approval
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Head of Studio Entertainment, Thailand.
- A university degree holder, preferably in business management of marketing
- Significant marketing experience (10+ years)
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing strategies and successfully influencing others as part of this
- Solid Leadership qualities and experience
- Proven ability to develop clear marketing strategy using strategic analysis and frameworks, and effectively communicating and gaining buy-in on developed strategy
- Proven identification, development and delivery of significant innovative and value-add initiatives to the business
- Solid experience in online social marketing and digital landscape
- Proven ability in budget management and cost control
This company is the top entertainment company. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551