Customer Experience Manager (Food)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + +Bonus+Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Customer Experience Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known food retail in Thailand. Reporting directly to Vice President, this is the role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Customer Experience Manager Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to design and refresh our customer experience. You will be in charge of creating key strategies to enhance customer experience by connecting with our consumers through integrated campaigns. You are a data analytical professional that is comfortable with both quantitative and qualitative research. You have a passion for food and trend spotting, and will work collaboratively to identify customer insight, maximise revenue, and drive action plan. The salary range for this role is THB80k - 100k per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Understand consumer insight and design and drive CEM strategy with the goal to increase sales, loyalty and visit frequency
- Track sales and campaign performance against sales target/forecast and analyse for future plan design
- Plan and execute all CEM marketing, including database, email, social media, store experience and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Provide competitor analysis on CEM offerings and campaigns by identifying market trends, customer voice, pricing/business models and sales
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with Customer Service team to monitor feedback and make campaign improvements
- Build teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management
- Carry out any other assignments assigned by supervisor
To succeed in the role, you must be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising CEM campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Over five years experience in Casual Dining Restaurants(CDR), Quick Service Restaurants(QSR), FMCG, or any related industries in Marketing field
- Proof of success in CEM development, turning consumer insight into winning programs
- Good background in advertising/creative work judgement
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong coaching skills to grow the team
- Passion in food, love to eat and/or love exploring new food trends/restaurants
- Fluent in English and Thai. Computer literate
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time
One of the country's largest restaurant chain, established since 1962. Currently they are successfully expanded their branches over than 400 branches all over Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Experience Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551