Brand Communication & PR Manager (Food)
Salary THB90000 - THB110000 per month + +Bonus+Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 90000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Brand Communication and PR Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known food retail in Thailand. Reporting directly to Vice President, this is the role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About Brand Communication and PR Manager Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketer to give an authentic voice to our brand. You will be in charge of designing key strategies to enhance brands by connecting with our consumers through integrated campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for trend spotting and the love for food. You will work collaboratively to identify customer insight, maximise revenues, and drive an effective action plan. The salary range for this role is THB90k - 110k per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Develop brand communication and PR strategies to enhance all brands
- Define PR activities, sponsorship marketing, collaborating with CSR and execute integrated campaigns through various channels and media including online, offline, above the line, below the line and digital channels
- Oversee communication and work with media agency to develop effective media plans
- Lead in-store communication direction and execution including brand signage, POP merchandising standard and in-store activation for special occasions, that deliver brand essence, build brand image and support operation execution
- Manage budgets and effectively allocate resources among campaigns
- Supervise subordinates to effectively manage the whole cycle of promotion campaign
- Build teamwork with internal cross-functional teams for effective project management
- Carry out any other assignments assigned by supervisor
To succeed in this role, you must have passion in food, love to eat and/or love exploring new food trends/restaurants.
- Over five years' experience in Casual Dining Restaurants(CDR), Quick Service Restaurants(QSR), FMCG, or any related industries in Marketing field
- A minimum of Master’s degree in Marketing or Management-related field
- Proof of success in NPD development, turning consumer insight into winning products
- Good background in advertising/creative work judgement
- Hard working, open minded with a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Strong coaching skills to grow the team
- Passion in food, love to eat and/or love exploring new food trends/restaurants
- Fluent in English and Thai. Computer literate
- Ability to travel up-country and overseas some of the time
One of the country's largest restaurant chain, established since 1962. Currently they are successfully expanded their branches over than 400 branches all over Thailand.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Experience Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551