Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Group Insurance, Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 marketing Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one the prestige skincare brand from Korea. Reporting directly to Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Due to future expansion plans, the Marketing Manager will continued development and planing strategy to lead the brand to the market.
Salary range: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Group Insurance + Bonus
- To plan, manage and control the marketing activities for the company's brands
- To develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the brand teams, in line with agreed company and brand sales objectives
- To take strategic control of the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing activities are delivered within budget
- To commission and evaluate market research, market conditions and competitor data. Compile and monitor quarterly and annual trends and integrate results into brand development strategies where appropriate
- Lead and implement Marketing strategies with a focus on topline growth and increasing market share and rank
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Manage the forecast process for new product launches and POSM materials, including benchmark analysis
- coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Overall front door operation task
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results
- Be a part of creation CRM plan internal & External to increase sale and execution to meet the company objectives
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials & AW
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches
- Competitor analysis with overall (MKT plan / Promotion / Distribution / Location / Strategy)
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company
- functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
The successful Marketing Manager must possess seven years' experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Above seven years of Marketing experience in the beauty industry from Luxury Brands
- Prestige skincare/make up experience preferred
- Exhibit a keen ability to be proactive as well as handle a multitude of projects at one time
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
- Strong analytical skills, oral and written presentation skills Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
The successful Marketing Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of marketing and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551