Marketing Communications Director (Bilingual Thai-English)
Salary THB150000 - THB180000 per month + + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 education-and-training Bangkok TH THB 150000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Communications Director (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected schools based in Thailand.
About the Marketing Communications Director Role:
In this role you will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the School’s PR strategies, communications and activities, both external and internal.
The salary range for this role is THB150k - 180k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance.
- To assist, advise, represent and support all matters relating to the School’s PR
- To direct the Marketing team, Parent Liaison team and Audio Visual team
- To maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel
- To develop and maintain a strategic perspective, based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction
- To create, implement and measure the success of comprehensive marketing and public relations programmes that will enhance the School’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public
- To oversee editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all School publications, editing and revising content as necessary
- To manage the school’s communications goals and strategies, including advertising campaigns and social media
- To develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the public relations programme, monitoring progress, assuring adherence and evaluating performance
To succeed in the Marketing Communications Director job, you will need to be able to communicate perfectly both in Thai and in English.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, interpersonal and sales skills
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Proven track record of successful PR campaigns with proven media value
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Bilingual in English and Thai, having strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in corporate communications or public relations
This school is very well-known and keeps growing year-on-year. The school is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551