Marketing Manager (Delivery)
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 retail Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry-leading firm is looking for Marketing Manager (Delivery) (x1 vacancy), this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager (Delivery) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for marketing activities for delivery channel, reporting directly to Marketing Director.
The salary range for this role is THB 150k - 200k + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance.
- Plan marketing and promotion activities to drive growth of delivery segment as per targeted
- Implement plan as per time line within budget
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties (as below) to ensure 100% operation and all execution
- Internal: Supply Chain, Research and Development, Operations, Food IT , Digital IT and 1112 Delivery team
- External: Graphic designer, Printing Supplier, Digital Agency and Advertising Media Agency
- Food Aggregator: Get, Grab, Food Panda and any upcoming Food Aggregators
- Analyse and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations. Ensure good public relations efforts as requires enhancing and preserving a good company image
- Focus on sales performance of all delivery channels in Thailand from Minor Food’s initiatives (1112) to third-party aggregators
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target
- Evaluate sales trends, update competitive landscape and movement in order to take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps
- Support the Operations team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual related to delivery business
- Ensure District Manager and Restaurant Manager resolves customer complaints in a proper and swift manner
To succeed in this role, you must have a good understanding of the digital landscape.
- Minimum three years' experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of delivery segment in well-known brands
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- At least bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields
A multi-national company based in Bangkok, Thailand. The three core businesses are hospitality, restaurants and lifestyle brands distribution. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Delivery) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551