Corporate Communications Manager
Salary THB140000 - THB160000 per month + Social Insurance + Life Insurance + Fixed Bonus
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 marketing Bangkok TH THB 140000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Corporate Communications Manager job (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok has just arisen at a leading global Oil&Gas. Your are responsible for both internal and external communications for the company.
About the Corporate Communications Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for managing external relations and supporting the business’s license to operate and grow with a key focus on issues and stakeholder management. You will directly report to the Country Manager - Communications and work in a team of four.
The salary range for this role is THB140,000 - THB160,000 per month + Social Insurance + Life Insurance + Fixed Bonus.
- Build and leverage the company brand and reputation, making a positive impact on the local society and communities where the business operates
- Provide communications leadership for internal communications to ensure a proper understanding and implementation of overall strategy in Thailand
- Strengthen employee engagement across the country and implement plans which deliver against both country and business needs
- Manage internal communications across the country to ensure employees feel connected to the broader country and business strategy and understand how they contribute, and feel proud to work for company and engaged on country level activities.
- A good communication skills in both English and Thai, capable of writing in a variety of styles and tones, across many different channels/platforms, with a sharp eye on meeting business and communications objectives
- Communications professional experienced in developing, managing and producing strategic communications
- Knowledge across the broader communications competencies to enable successful business partnering
- Demonstrated excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
- Demonstrated positive impact on others success through collaboration and self-accountability is key for this role
This global leading Oil&Gas company needs no introduction, they honour high level of integrity and compliance.
If you have a successful track record of Corporate Communications, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Communications Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551