Senior Customer Manager - Brand Communications
Salary THB200000 - THB270000 per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 retail Bangkok TH THB 200000 270000 270000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Senior Customer Manager (X 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the largest multinational retail companies worldwide. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
About the Senior Customer Manager - Brand Communications Role:
You will be responsible for leading and delivering customer communications consistent with the company's core objectives and brand values.
The salary range for this role is THB200k - 270k per month + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance.
- Drive the perception of the business through advertisements, which are high impact and drive trade
- Successfully champion the right place, right tone principles so that the agencies and suppliers fully understand our communication style
- Execute communication plans to the brand guidelines to enhance customer engagement with the brand
- Adapt the company’s group communication platforms to be effective in Thailand
- Maximise cross platform communications including TV, Press, Leaflet, Line, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Manage agencies to agreed standards
- Plan media budgets to maximise returns and deliver business objectives e.g. awareness, intention to purchase
- Grow capabilities of the team to ensure the in house creative team are the best in Thailand for retail brand execution
To succeed in the Senior Customer Manager - Brand Communications role, you will need to have significant experience of managing large projects and processes within a marketing and customer-driven environment.
- At least seven years of experience in managing marketing assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrate a positive mindset and attitude
- Disciplined, flexible, self-motivated, independent and strong communication skills
- Significant experience managing large projects and processes within a marketing and customer-driven environment
- Experience managing a team in a challenging operational environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong experience in social media marketing
- Willing to travel and handle road show/events
This company is much more than retail and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Customer Manager - Brand Communications job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551