Marketing Communication Manager
Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month + Allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 leisure-and-sport Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Marketing Communication Manager (x1 vacancy) job in a professional football club based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Marketing Communication Manager Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will lead all marketing communication and PR activities, creative campaigns for products and services in order to increase brand awareness. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and deploying marketing techniques to help deliver the Club vision and objectives on advertising company and products/services on various media.
The salary range for this role is THB70,000 – THB100,000 per month + Allowance.
- Develop an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing and online
- Implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation
- Develop relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Communicate brand to internal customers and stakeholders
- Oversee the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised
- Advertise company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
To success in the Marketing Communication Manager job, you will need to understand the football club brand strategy and importance of delivering solutions that are on brand, adhere to guidelines and translate our values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications; strong team player with superior communication and decision-making skills
- Good English communication skills due to the nature of the business
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing, business to business environment and understanding of distribution channels
- Extensive experiences and relationships in PR/consumer events, including media influencing is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and lead cross functional teams
- Proactive self-starter who can deliver results with minimal supervision & direction
- Ability to perform in a lean, cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills
This is a professional football club based in Thailand. The club has played at the top level of Thai football for the majority of their existence and is currently competing in the league.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551