Senior Public Relation Manager
Salary Fuel & Mobile Allowance + Variable Bonus + Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kakkanine Supsuwan
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 marketing Bangkok TH THB 140000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Senior Public Relation Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected global ICT and innovative device firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Public Relation Director (Chinese), this is a role for a well-rounded PR who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Public Relation Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad corporate communication strategy, delivering the highest content quality suitable for dissemination in Thailand. You will also take the lead providing direction to all corporate branding-related activities, including brand management, marketing communication, crisis management, Market insight and planning.
- Understand company's business strategy, lead company's Thai corporate communication strategy, and improve the internal and external public opinion atmosphere and corporate image
- Appreciate company's corporate culture, develop content suitable for dissemination in Thailand, present company's business leadership, industry value and social contribution, and win the trust of the audience
- Establish good communication channels and relationships with local mainstream media, KOL, universities, industry associations, and societies to achieve win-win cooperation
- Plan and execute events and activities to establish a good corporate image
- Establish good cooperation and efficient management with external PR suppliers
- Resolve the crisis efficiently
To succeed in the Senior Public Relation Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with public relation teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Be highly sensitive to changes in the business environment and be able to communicate cross-culturally freely
- Have good organisational coordination and communication skills, team spirit, high sense of responsibility and good service awareness
- Strong content planning ability, writing ability, strong interest and independent observation on technology, ICT content, with more than 5 years of work experience
- Work experience in mainstream media or well-known public relations companies is preferred, and the background of work in science and technology or ICT companies is preferred
- Thai is a native language or proficient in Thai, and is proficient in working in English or Chinese due to the nature of the business
This international ICT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Public Relation Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551