Marketing Communication Manager (Exhibitions)
Salary Allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-23 2019-06-22 marketing Asia > Thailand > Bangkok Province TH THB 65000 75000 75000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Marketing Communication Manager (Exhibitions) (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in the sectors agri-food, water & energy, sustainable building & construction and laboratory equipment based in Bangkok has just become available. The salary range for this role is: THB65,000 – 75,000 per month + Allowance + Bonus.
About the Marketing Communication Manager (Exhibitions) Role:
Reporting to the MD, you will work with all Project Managers on developing and implementing the strategic and tactical marketing plans for the individual trade shows.
- Develop marketing and communications plans; budget and timeline management
- Manage and execute marketing and communication activities and ensure a consistent image of the show brand
- Main centre of contact with our event partners for implementation of joint marketing and communication activities
- Implement project marketing planning and procurement including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kit, promotion brochure, exhibitions & press events, VIP speeches, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles and internal communications
- Be a leader, solution provider and decision maker in the team
- Develop current activities on all website content management, email marketing and social media campaign management on Facebook, Google Ads, Linked-In as well as Online Applications together with the project teams
- Maintain and develop existing campaign database in CRM
- Compile monthly marketing reports and make suggestions for campaign optimisation
- Act as representative of organisation and respective Projects to do speaking / presentations to promote the show.
- Be a centre of relationships and maintain connection with all associations
To success in the Marketing Communication Manager (Exhibitions) job, you will need to monitor the day-to-day tasks related to the setup of conventional and marketing campaigns, management, reporting and budgeting includes both online and offline tools
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, marketing communications, public relations (PR) or related discipline
- At least 4 years of working experience in managing and executing (digital) marketing campaigns, especially in Trade Show business
- Experience working with multiple media vendors preferred
- Proficiency in PC applications, e.g. MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Internet Explorer, MailChimp system and SendGrid system (E-Newsletter system)
- Responsible, dynamic & committed, flexible & creative, cooperation ability & team spirit, communication skills, readiness to learn and strong customer orientation
- Excellent time management, prioritising, positive thinking and organisation skills with detail-oriented mindset
This is a professional leading exhibition and trade fair organisers. They have been in the market more than a decade of cooperation in various trade exhibitions in Thailand, Vietnam and India
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551