Corporate Communications Director
Salary THB180000 - THB200000 per month + + meal allowance + school fee allowance
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 education-and-training Bangkok TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
Salary Field: THB 180k – THB 200k + Meal allowance + Tuition allowance A new Corporate Communications Director (x 1 vacancy) role has just become available at one of the most respected international schools in Bangkok. This role reports directly to the General Manager of the school.
About the Corporate Communications Director Role:
This position is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the School’s PR strategies, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the School. Within the School, the position has primary working relationships with the Executive Director, the Principal, Senior Management Team, staff of the Marketing/Communications/PR function, and the service providers. Outside the School, the position coordinates, primarily, with the media.
The salary range for this role is THB 180k – THB200k + meal allowance + tuition allowance
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing communications, corporate communications and public relations programmes that will enhance the School’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications
- Coordinate media interest in the School and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests
- Implement social media strategies and grow online supporter base and traffic in all school’s channels
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing communications/public relations missions, goals and financial objectives
- Develop and maintain a strategic perspective – based on marketplace and constituent needs and satisfaction – in organisational direction, program and services, and decision-making: and, ensure the overall health and vitality of the School
- Ensure effective management within the marketing communications and public relations function, with provision for succession
To succeed in the Corporate Communications Director role, you need to have a proven track record of successful PR campaigns with proven media value.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, interpersonal and sales skills
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English and Thai.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate communications or public relations
This international school is well-known in Bangkok and has big expansion plans. The have a family culture and all teams work closely together to make sure they give the best of themselves to the students.
If you are driven, determined and want to take it to the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551