Corporate Marketing Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-18 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading food service company has a Corporate Marketing Manager job available. In this role based in Bangkok, you will integrate messaging across external, internal, and social channels to ensure consistency.
About the Corporate Marketing Manager Role:
As the Corporate Marketing Manager, you will actively engage, cultivate and manage press relationships to ensure positive coverage of the company.
- Proactively identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organisation
- Work with leadership to define and execute appropriate internal and external communications strategies and detailed plan
- Maintain a continuously updated company activity both online and offline media
- Provide communications expertise and execution support to departments/functions within the business for their initiatives
- Prepare communications, often with fast turnaround time - this includes writing, editing and producing a variety of communications for internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain content across internal and external communications channels, including company website, social media channels on behalf of company executives and business leaders
- Integrated messaging across external, internal, and social channels to ensure consistency
- Oversee the work of third-party partners, such as PR firms and production houses
- Responsible for company’s social media channels – Facebook, Website, Portal and etc.
- Develop proactive communications strategies and implementation for these channels and ensure each are updated daily or quarterly and remain highly engaged with related stakeholders
To succeed in the Corporate Marketing Manager, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in related field
- At least five years' direct experience from Food or beverage industry
- Excellent in communication & negotiation skills both Thai & English language
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Nielsen or another analytical skill
This leading food company has an outstanding reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of Corporate Communications and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Marketing Manager.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551