Marketing Communication Manager (Agricultural Market)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per annum
Location Nonthaburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 marketing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A global leader in the tropical vegetable seed industry is looking for a talented Marketing Communication Manager in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all finance-related functions.
About the Marketing Communication Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for Marketing Communication Manager to establish corporate brand value and implement short-term and long-term goal for the well-known agricultural industry. Your main responsibility is to settle company brand and product brand to target market.
- Initiate Corporate Communication media plan to promote the company to public through different proper media and deliver them to all touch points strategically.
- Initiate both Corporate and Product promotion communication strategy, advertising concept, and content strategy; and deploy to all the effective media to support settled marketing strategy direction.
- Develop media plan, select and purchase strategic media, and seek for new media opportunity to increase Brand Exposure and Awareness, and ensure the effectiveness of communication under controlled budget.
- Develop and review communication content to be settled in each media, activity, and target segment properly. Make sure that all contents are stated correctly both in Thai and English.
The successful candidate must possess 3-5 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Business or Marketing, or related field
- Minimum experience three to five years' in marketing/ corporate communication plan & strategy
- Must be self-driven, organised, provide timely communication and process analytical skill
- Energetic, Self-motivated, Proactive and Positive attitude
- Experience gained working for a matrixed/international organisation which is truly multicultural
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive and positive attitude
This international agricultural firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Communication Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.