Regional Marketing and Communications Leader - APAC
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-28 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An exciting APAC Marketing and Communications leader job has just become available at one of the most respected global packaging and printing machinery companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Marketing Communications in Europe, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the APAC Marketing and Communications leader Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad Marketing Communications strategy and delivering the highest quality service alongside 5 other regional leaders. You will also take the lead providing direction to all regional marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and digital methodology.
- Develop annual communications plan with full regional budget ownership
- Drive execution through careful agency selection, management and control
- Generate demand in key markets
- Coordinate support of local events, trade shows and specific PR events
- Generate local content for internal and external communication
To succeed in the APAC Marketing and Communications leader Role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior global stakeholders, across borders and an internal matrix.
- International B2B Marketing expert - proven track record implementing effective communications strategy across APAC region
- Knowledge of the packaging industry (printing, converting, capital equipment)
- Flexible, resourceful and willing to dive into a brand new position
- This position is open to foreigners who are living within the Asia Pacific region due to the nature of the company
- This role is based in Bangkok
This company is much more than a packaging machinery firm and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.