Marketing Communication Manager - Food Retail
Salary Up to THB200000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Palita Wanyanaporn
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-12 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading food retail is recruiting a Marketing Communication Manager in Bangkok to join their team. In this Marketing Communication Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Marketing Communication Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Marketing Communication Manager to develop and lead the brand. Your main responsibility is to developing brand communication and execution which will lead to fulfilment of planned sales and dockets.
- Work closely with marketing team and agency partners to develop integrated marketing communications strategy and plan to support brand calendar
- Develop agency briefs and ensure execution of TVC, KVs, and other relevant brand materials
- Closely monitors competitive movement in terms of brand communications and regularly review brand communication strategy and plan to ensure competitiveness in market place
- Be the guardian of the brand style guide and work with marketing and agency team to ensure that communications are consistent across all channels
- Ensure proper allocation of marketing funds to deliver best ROI on marketing objectives
- Maintain good working relationship with all cross functional dept and external agencies ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans
To succeed in the Marketing Communication Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with business development teams and media agency.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- At least bachelor' degree in Marketing or any related fields
- At least seven years’ experience in Marketing
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for results
- Strong in innovative and people management
- Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies
The successful Marketing Communication Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Marketing Communication Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.