Brand and Communication Associate Director (Insurance)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-03 insurance 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Associate Director of Brand and Communication job has just become available at a well-known insurance company. Reporting directly to the Chief of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who can oversee the implementation of all communication and brand.
About the Brand and Communication Associate Director (Insurance) Role:
In this rapidly growing business, you will be responsible for branding, media relations, communication services including marketing communication and internal communication eg. CEO message and staff town hall, global communication and CSR both local and global initiatives.
- Develop and lead brand strategy to ensure a lasting impression among consumers throughout offline and online channels and improving brand awareness, familiarity and consideration
- Responsible for brand Identity usage surveillance for external communications tools and kits in area of contents, translations and designs to secure the Brand appeared truly aligning with identity regulated by corporate
- Develop brand guideline to ensure that organisation's advertising and marketing activities send out the right message and image
- Develop process of approval and using the brand to ensure brand values and image are followed
- Oversee overall strategy of brand and communication on social channels – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, LinkedIn, Google+ and etc.
- Oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for our products and services
- Responsible for global brand initiatives and ensure that the execution is truly aligned with corporate brand strategy as well as meaningful to Thai consumer
- Responsible for developing an integrated approach that connects offline and online communications
- Oversee the production of TV adverts, newspaper, magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copy writers, media buyers and printers as needed
- Represent the company at all creative meetings including photo and film shoots
- Provide brand guideline and govern the use of brand ensuring that the process is in place and followed throughout organisation
To succeed in the Brand and Communication Associate Director (Insurance) role, you will need to work closely with various people across organisation particularly the distribution, digital, direct to consumer, marketing, global office and COE in the development and implementation of campaign activities
- At least seven to ten years of experience in branding and communication
- Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
- Strong knowledge of marketing and media relations
- Experience in social marketing and non-commercial communications and brand management (is desirable)
- Experience in working with creative agency, art designer or media buyer; good communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and inspire others
- Service and results-oriented style
- Innovative and proactive personality
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this Brand and Communication Associate Director (Insurance) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.