Vice President Corporate Communications (Oil & Gas)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 oil-and-gas 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Vice President Corporate Communications job has recently become available at a Thai leading oil and gas company based in Bangkok. You will be responsible for planning and executions of corporate branding of the company.
About the Vice President Corporate Communications (Oil & Gas) Role:
As the Vice President Corporate Communications (Oil & Gas), you will lead a team of 10 people and be accountable for initiation and implementation of sustainable corporate communication strategy.
- Strategy development and implementation of branding, public relations, and all communication as per the company direction
- Lead, consult the team to eliminate possible risk
- Management of communication budget
To succeed in this role you must have strong media, PR writing and public relations skills with experience in external/corporate communications and possess a minimum fifteen years of experience in editorial work and PR & communication or related field with tenyears of experience in people management.
- Awareness/appreciation of global implications of decisions and actions being proposed
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related discipline preferred
- Excellent English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Experience in a multinational environment, and/or petroleum/petrochemical industry, and/or PR agency is an advantage
- Possess strategic thinking skills to align communication programs with business and operations priorities
The successful Vice President Corporate Communications (Oil & Gas) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and team.
If you are a progressive Vice President Corporate Communications (Oil & Gas) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.