Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 06 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Marketing Manager role has recently become available at a global luxury automobile company based in Bangkok. You will be responsible for the overall brand communications for Thailand and Vietnam market.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the General Manager - Marketing Communications and lead a small team of two marketers
- Identify specific Thailand & Vietnam marketing goals and objectives, and drive the marketing strategic messages
- Plan and manage marketing campaigns in line with global focus and aligned with business goals
- Develop all advertising, online, CRM packages and media planning strategy for marketing campaigns including media buy and supporting marketing countries on their local execution
- Ensure a proper creative brief is provided to the agency in coordination with brand strategy to establish clear communication objectives in line with the overall product and brand positioning
- Monitor market trends, consumer behaviours and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key challenges; work closely with brand strategy and CRM team in capitalising on database to plan and implement effective communication strategy
- Ensure a synergy effect for Thailand and Vietnam in the usage of advertising materials to optimise time and efforts
- Lead agencies, marketing partners in marketing activities and ensuring the brand concepts and standards are in line with global guideline and brand identity
- establish retail marketing activities at dealer level to have consistent brand image
- Initiate strategy for brand ambassador or endorser to strengthen communication to current and new target group
- Manage brand ambassador and endorser in alignment with strategy, business goals and brand message
- Plan and establish wholesale & retail to boost brand awareness
- Plan and monitor ongoing products & campaigns presence to public
- Initiate and lead dealers to maintain and update digital developments
- Plan and establish retail marketing packages align with marketing activities, campaigns as well as to ensure corporate identity, quality implementation
- Provide and supervise dealers (Thailand) on marketing materials, advertising standard and guideline
To succeed in this role you must have a minimum of five years' experience in international brand communication or advertising.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing/Business Administration/Communication or related fields
- Experience in automotive industry is an advantage
- Driven orientation and strategic thinking
- Strong negotiation and analytic skills
- Excellent command of English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
This global luxury automobile company has outstanding international reputation. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of Marketing Manager and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Manager.
Apply today for this new opportunity.