Marketing Communication Manager (Football)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 24 July 2018 2018-07-242018-09-22 leisure-and-sport 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Marketing Communication Manager job in a professional football club based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Marketing Communication Manager (Football) Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will lead all marketing communication and PR activities, creative campaigns for products and services in order to increase brand awareness. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and deploying marketing techniques to help deliver the club vision and objectives on advertising company and products/services on various media.
- Promote club and services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
To success in the Marketing Communication Manager (Football) job, you will need to understand the football club brand strategy and the importance of delivering solutions that are on brand, adhere to guidelines and translate our values.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications; strong team player with superior communication and decision-making skills
- Good English communication skills
- Five to ten years of experience in marketing, business to business environment and understanding of distribution channels
- Extensive experiences and relationships in PR/consumer events, including media influencing is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and lead cross functional teams
- Proactive self-starter who can deliver results with minimal supervision & direction
- Ability to perform in a lean, cross-functional, team-oriented environment
- Exceptionally strong customer service skills
This is a professional football club based in Thailand. The club has played at the top level of Thai football for the majority of their existence and is currently competing in the league.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this Marketing Communication Manager (Football) is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.