Corporate Communication Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 06 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Corporate Communication Manager job has recently become available at a global leading chemical manufacturer based in Bangkok.
About the Corporate Communication Manager Role:
This job calls for someone passionate about making a difference to the company’s PR and communications by increasing the company profile and enhance the quality of PR write-ups including establishing the company’s relationships with national and local media in MTP to promote the company’s business and CSR activities to build the company’s reputation; and developing the crisis communication plan for the company to be well-prepared for reputation protection. As the Corporate Communication Manager, you will be required to work closely with internal and community affairs to ensure the alignment of corporate key messages. The candidate should also be a strategic thinker and executor able to align such PR and communications activities with business and operations priorities.
- Strategy development and implementation of branding, public relations, media, external communications, and crisis communication
- Editorial works, global and regional media support, press release, media relations, public relation, crisis communication, and PR materials productions covering both Bangkok and factory site
- Raise profile of the company among target stakeholders and work closely with colleagues at the plant
To succeed in this role you must have strong media, PR writing skill, and public relations skills with experience in external/corporate communications and possess a minimum 10 years’ experience in editorial work and PR & communication or related field.
- A quick learner and self-motivator; willing to learn
- A collaborator – able to work within the team, across functions, and with external organisations
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Awareness/appreciation of global implications of decisions and actions being proposed
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications-related discipline preferred
- Excellent English communication skills to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Experience in a multinational environment, and/or petroleum/petrochemical industry, and/or PR agency is an advantage
- Possess strategic thinking skills to align communication programs with business and operations priorities
The successful Corporate Communication Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and team.
If you are a progressive Corporate Communication Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.