Marketing Communication Manager (Cosmetic)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 02 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading retail cosmetic store is looking for a talented Marketing Communication Manager in the centre of Bangkok to take this important role. In this job, you will be responsible for promoting, managing and maintaining both the internal and external view of the brand.
About the Marketing Communication Manager (Cosmetic) Role:
In this store retail business, you will be responsible for planning of marketing communication strategy and monthly and yearly budget. Report directly to Head of Marketing & E-Commerce and working alongside a dynamic Head Office Team.
- Plan marketing communication strategy and monthly and yearly budget. Ensure spending alignment per execution plan
- Increase awareness of company as a retailer and company’s own brand (Own Brand Collection) and building company’s image as the most loved omnichannel beauty retailer in Thailand
- Ensure that Company has top PR/media share of voice align with marketing/brand strategy and objectives
- Lead planning and execution of Company Press events (Three times per year)
- Plan and ensure successful execution of Company owned in-store activities to engage customers and elevate in-store excitement
- Plan consumer activities and coordinate with brand partners to drive traffic and engagement in stores
- Recruit new customers and drive traffic to stores through co-promotions with business partners and malls/landlords
- Coordinate with global and regional offices to ensure asset readiness for media plan execution (including traditional and in-store channels)
- Synchronise online and office communication strategy through close collaboration with digital marketing team
- Deliver timely post-mortem and monthly reports.
To succeed in the Marketing Communication Manager (Cosmetic) job, you will need to manage external PR Agency across both Retail and Digital to ensure maximisation across the Omni Channel experience.
- At least three years related experience in marketing communication and PR
- Highly prefer candidates from retail industry
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy in execution of work
- Ability to manage workload with shifting priorities; excellent organisational and time management skills
- Comfortable with financial aspects – ability to manage activities under the given budget
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
- Fluent in both English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the stated languages
- Microsoft Office literate, especially on Excel and PowerPoint
This well-known store features a variety of beauty products from more than 100 brands also features its own make-up, skincare, and beauty tools and accessories. The demands of customers are increasing and their stores in Thailand are one of the top places where needs can be supplied. They are expanding the business and going to launch more stores in Thailand within this year.
If you are driven, determined and want to utilise your ability in terms of analysing and managing the leading store for cosmetics, this Marketing Communication Manager (Cosmetic) role is waiting for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.