Marketing Communication Assistant Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 28 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The world's leading producer of fertilisers is recruiting a Marketing Communication Assistant Manager to join their team based in Bangkok. In this Marketing Communication Assistant Manager job, you will be responsible for corporate communication, PR and branding activities for company products in both international and domestic markets.
About the Marketing Communication Assistant Manager Role:
The Marketing Communication Assistant Manager will be responsible for branding activities and corporate communication activity to promote company product to the market (Thailand & Oversea market).
- Create and handle all marketing materials
- Create branding concept and advertising activities by working closely with advertising agency
- Create a good image to the market such as maintain relationship with presses, write news and articles both in Thai and English, organise press events including CSR activities
- You will be expected to travel and stay upcountry occasionally when necessary
- Take lead in event marketing, planning and rolling out to support strategic assignments
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- At least ten years' working experience in Marketing communication, PR or any related function
- Possess verbal and written communication skills of the highest calibre
- Fluent command in English to communicate effectively to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Experienced in chemical, FMCG industry would be an advantage
This an outstanding company with a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining in a well-known multinational company, this Marketing Communication Assistant Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.