Marketing Communication Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Mintra Horma
Date posted 26 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The world's leading automotive business is recruiting a Marketing Communication Manager to support their leasing business based in Bangkok. In this Marketing Communication Manager job, you will be responsible for corporate communication, PR and branding activities directly to customer.
About the Marketing Communication Manager Role:
The Marketing Communication Manager will be responsible for branding activities and corporate communication activity to promote company product to the market. This position will report directly to Sales & Marketing Director.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional material and activities to the market within the company budget
- Coordinate with brand manager to develop and steer marketing activities
- Coordinate and support dealers for marketing activities and communication
- Develop customer contract life cycle contact plan
- Keep and inform management about marketing activities for both internal and competitor activities
- Ensure that all publish media are up-to-date and properly communicated
- Be focus point for the company Corporate Identification (CI)
To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related field.
- At least 10 years' working experience in Marketing communication, PR or any related function
- Fluent command in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in English
- Experienced in Automotive, FMCG, Retails, Consumer Electronics would be advantage
This is an outstanding company with a great reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining in a well-known multinational company, this Marketing Communication Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.