AVP - Public Relations
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The company is a renowned global developer of office, retail, hospitality and residential properties, currently looking for strong leadership; an AVP – Public Relations responsible for the ultra-luxury residential projects in the heart of Bangkok location as part of the job scope.
About the AVP - Public Relations Role:
In this business critical role, you will be coordinating with internal stakeholders and agencies to maintain the firm’s positioning and ensuring that the projects are recognised as leading office, retail and residential developments in Bangkok.
- Planning publicity strategy and campaigns for market leading developments as well as corporate/projects
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Organising media events such as press conferences and interviews
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives
- Manage and drive agency and internal processes
- Prepare and lead crisis response
- Manage press, media relations and spokesperson preparation
- Maintain digital/Clippings/Social media PR
- Support company CSR and community engagement initiatives
To succeed in this AVP - Public Relations role, you must have a Bachelor degree in relevant subject.
- MBA is a plus
- Possess a minimum of eight years of working experience in PR agency or as Internal Corporate PR
- Experience in Real Estate (commercial, retail, agency or mixed-use) is a plus
- Good working attitude & possessing high integrity
- Willing to visit sites and can work at flexible times as needed from time to time
- Fluent in both written/spoken English and Thai to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages, given the interactive nature of this job
- Other special requirements: Must be a team player who can coordinate with fellow team members and be able to coordinate and work with other inter-departmental teams
The company is one of the global leading well-established hospitality groups that has expanded over 80 cities across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and North Africa. Its multi-national businesses operate across five asset classes and has a proven legacy of shaping successful residential, hospitality, retail, commercial, industrial and logistics properties.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking property leader company that values in experiences and people who will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this AVP - Public Relations role.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.