Public Relation Manager (International School)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Nonthaburi Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 03 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Public Relation Manager job is a prestigious international school has just become available.
About the Public Relation Manager (International School) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Public Relation Manager will play a key role in the marketing team to plan, develop and implement of all of the organisation’s public relations both external and internal.
- Coordination of strategic and tactical levels with other departments within the school
- Communication at corporate level: strategic announcements, project launches and openings
- PR support to all special events hosted by the organisation
- Implementing PR materials like press release, fact sheet, feature and speech
- Supervise press events and press conferences
- Forecast and manage PR budget and results
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis
- Ensure the alignment of the corporate communication activities across their diverse types
To succeed in the Public Relation Manager (International School) job, you will need to have the ability to learn and understand the education business. You will also have to go in detail of each subjects and manage how to convey the message to teachers and parents.
- Minimum five years' experience in PR or marketing communication
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in PR, Marketing Communication or Marketing
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication
- Strong relationship with a good network with the media partners
- Experience with high end or premium products is a great advantage
- Having worked for the education or luxury retail is a plus
- Pleasant appearance and personality, good human relation and enthusiastic
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
This business was established in 1979 with the mission to provide excellent education to young learners in Thailand. From the humble beginnings with only few classrooms and small number of students, the school grew tremendously over the years as trust from parents developed and our reputation grew. A steadfast vision and determination to provide the very best have helped them to accept challenges along the way and overcome them with confidence. With over thirty six years of experience and a culture of continuous improvement, their knowledge and understanding has made them an experts in early childhood education.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Public Relation Manager (International School) is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.