Corporate Communication Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Rungnapa Charoenrungsiri
Date posted 03 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Corporate Communication Manager role has just become available at one of the global chemical companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the MD in Thailand and Senior Communication Manager, AP in Singapore, this is a role for an expert who has passion in internal communication.
About the Corporate Communication Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be working solely in Thailand to cover 3 markets in Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines. This challenging role requires both strategic and executional capabilities in the areas of corporate communications and change management, to develop and implement internal and external communication strategies to support our business.
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and implement an integrated internal communications strategy which drives employee engagement and business outcomes across Thailand, Indochina and Philippines
- Develop dynamic and engaging content across various communication channels
- Build an external communications plan to strengthen company's reputation
- Support the Managing Director with internal communications strategy and tools such as presentation, messages, videos through channels such as Town Hall meetings
- Collaborate with regional/global communication teams on organisational initiatives and roll-outs
- Lead yearly CSR activities, dealing with external media and prepare crisis communication
- Advise commercial team in clients' events to ensure corporate branding is used correctly
To succeed in the Corporate Communication Manager role, you will need to have strong communication skills and initiative to design innovative ways and tailor message to reach the audience in each market.
- A proven corporate communication experience: internal communications (eg. employee engagement, leadership communication) and external communications (eg. PR, social media, corporate affairs)
- Creative, innovative and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders at all levels, including senior leaders and divisional/functional teams, to influence and drive business results
- Proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong focus on delivering results
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work in accordance with often competing priorities
- Excellent organisational and project management skills and a high attention to detail, coupled with the ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills - this includes being fluent in English and having a good eye for detail
- Capability to build good relationships on all levels of the organisation and to navigate a complex business structure (eg. matrix, dual line reporting, global/regional/local structure)
- Strategy and execution - the person can develop a strategy and at the same time the person is hands-on and can execute well
- Digitally-savvy (eg. experience with social media)
This global chemical firm was founded almost 100 years ago and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. Their clients are leading global firm in various industries and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Corporate Communication Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.