Marketing Communication Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Supang Nenbumroong
Date posted 24 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG company is looking for Marketing Communication Manager to drive internal/external communication/PR activities aligned with the company's vision.
About the Marketing Communication Manager Role:
As the Marketing Communication Manager, you will be delivering all PR/communication activities to support the company's goals.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing communication, PR and CSR activities
- Controlling the annual financial marketing communication budget, PR and CSR and well utilise it for each project
- Utilising analytical ability to evaluate measure and report all communication campaigns performance against KPI and business goals
- Communicate and PR both internal/external activities via all channels eg. social media
- Delivering PR & communication of new product launch and press conference
- Managing and working with media and PR agencies in order to deliver effective impacts and responses
- Establishing press conference and prepare press/news releases
- Supervising a cross-functional team, work closely with marketing, sales and other functions to ensure that support the company's overall strategy, goal and deliver winning products as well as work with various departments throughout the business involved
- Handling ad-hoc assignments in relevant as assigned by management team
To succeed in the Marketing Communication Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with other account managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- At least five years of experience in marketing, marketing communication or public relations and have experience in managing media agency
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Ability to create own content with good copy writing skills
- Leadership skills, creative thinking, dynamic and energetic
- Good computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in the markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now for this great opportunity.