Head of Marketing (Education)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 07 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading education firm is recruiting a Head of Marketing in Bangkok to lead their team. In this Head of Marketing job, you will develop, implement and evaluate an integrated marketing and communications strategy to meet agreed strategic and business objectives and more specifically to increase the number of enquiries for teaching centre products thereby enabling us to achieve our business growth targets.
About the Head of Marketing (Education) Role:
This is a business critical post for an experienced, high-performing and dynamic senior marketing professional to play a major role at the heart of the Thailand's teaching operation helping the institute to achieve its ambitious business goals. You will manage 2 managers and an overall team of 5 people to deliver the business target in terms of implementation and making more effective use of all marketing activities especially digital channels.
- Ambitious business growth plans for Thailand, working as part of the management team on evolving the existing business including the expansion of the products
- Focus on a culture of teaching, invest in people and quality to maintain and enhance brand and reputation
- Improve market messaging, content & delivery and parent/learner understanding
- Increase digital promotion and customer engagement
- Embed sales and CRM in customer service
- Optimise joint impact of Teaching, examinations and other business areas
- Track performance of marketing campaigns to understand their effectiveness and ROI
- Work closely with the sales team to determine the best go-to-market strategies that are successful in driving lead generation
- Liaise with the communications manager to achieve maximum exposure in the press
- Ensure that corporate brand guidelines and editorial standards are adhered to
- Work with line manage the English Marketing team to corporate standards and ensure overall competency of the team to exceed set KPIs
- Identify and monitor key competitors, demonstrating an understanding of marketing strategies
To succeed in the Head of Marketing (Education) job, you will need to have good understanding of the business and promote to key target segments effectively, improving content and delivery to meet customer needs, maintaining reputation for quality and ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- Eight to ten years’ experience in a lead marketing role in Thailand
- Experience of e-marketing and social media
- Creative thinking and self motivated
- Experience with planning, monitoring and re-forecasting budgets
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous background in adult or young learner education marketing would be an advantage
This international education program company has been in the market for more than 80 years with 6 offices in Thailand. Their Thailand office is one of the largest in their global network.
If you have a successful track record of marketing and communications campaigns and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Marketing (Education) role.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.