Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 02 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An excellent Digital Director job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world’s leading media companies. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a remit.
About the Digital Director Role:
Due to future expansion in the digital world, the Digital Director will play a key role in developing digital strategy, delivering the highest quality service for all responsible accounts. You will also be in charge of pitching project and developing Bangkok account service team.
- Playing a key role in developing digital strategy, delivering the highest quality service for all responsible accounts; being in charge of pitching project and developing account service team
- Developing digital media campaign, media touch-point planning, as well as media cost and effective analysis
- Developing and managing clients relationship, including alliance business with clients’ regional/global team
- Leveraging digital insights and working as part of the business planning teams for clients’ media campaign planning and analysis
- Identifying opportunities for agency/clients to leverage digital media to connect and engage with target audiences
- Sharing emerging trends, consumers behaviour, digital marketing best practices showcase and performance benchmark across online, social media, mobile and e-commerce
- Managing and coaching the team to develop impactful and optimum ROI media plan, as well as being responsible for campaign analysis
- Building and developing strong digital capabilities to the team members
- Being a key player to help and support senior management for digital transformation and change management
To succeed in the Digital Director role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Communication Art, Economics or related fields
- At least seven years' working experience, with at least two years in managing a team
- Knowledge and experience in digital media, and digital communication are highly required
- Energetic, thorough, analytic, organised and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
This global advertising company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their output, they've won many awards. The company's environment is dynamic and focused on developing and coaching their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great opportunity awaits the right person in this Digital Director job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.