Senior Digital Planning and Strategy Manager
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-03-17 marketing Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive and rapidly expanding Media Agency is looking for a telented Senior Digital Planning and Strategy Manager to take on a leadership role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the implemetation of the strategic plan for exellence.
About the Senior Digital Planning and Strategy Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad digital marketing strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside the Managing team. You will also take the lead providing direction to all Digital campaigns including client pitching, strategy planning and pre/post campaigns analysis.
- Evaluate and provide POV on which platforms are priorities for each client and the reasons why
- Evaluate and provide POV on the content that is being created and how
- Identify and deliver on client KPIs, with an emphasis on web, digital media, eCRM and social media strategies
- Develop consumer journeys and identify major touch points & their role within a go-to-market plan
- Work closely with Media Planners to recommend creative optimisation and identify new creative opportunities for a selection of clients
- Take complex information from a variety of different sources and distil it to something actionable for the digital space
- Leverage social data (sentiment, audiences, themes and trends) to generate “always on” content strategies
- Provide recommendations and direction on social creative product to ensure they work for the user, the platform and our client, while maintaining the high calibre of creative output NMP is known for
- Manage and execute monthly product deliverables (social dashboards, in market performance reports, etc.) in concert with Analysts and Account Managers
To succeed in the Senior Digital Planning and Strategy Manager role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- Six to Seven years’ industry related (marketing/advertising/media) experience required
- Three years’ agency experience in the areas of digital and/or social media strategy required
- Relevant experience in automotive, retail or financial services strongly preferred
- Proven experience launching integrated campaigns with major digital deliverables into the market,
- Have an omnichannel approach to planning, but live and breathe "digital": know which direction to swipe on Snapchat, and the difference between a reply and thread on Twitter
- Superior writing and presentation skills; proven experience writing and delivering a comprehensive brief or strategy
- Demonstrated success building strong client relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility
The successful Senior Digital Planning and Strategy Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them well known in their field. This recognised brand offers a great working environment and good work/life balance.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551