Customer Marketing Manager (Alcohol)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Phuwadol Sritippho
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 fmcg 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
One of the world's largest wine company is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to be responsible for customising brand driven strategies into activities/programs.
About the Customer Marketing Manager (Alcohol) Role:
As a Customer Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with the brand and commercial team to provide distributors and customers a localised activity plan leading to mutually beneficial results.
- Aligning customer marketing initiatives with brand and market priorities through collaboration with brand marketing and commercial teams in annual periodic planning processes
- Integrating in-store programs into the comprehensive brand media plan and strategy
- Utilising insights to develop shopper marketing initiatives that address the fundamental needs of specific market and retail partners
- Developing programs that provide a source of differentiation for both the supplier and the retail partner
- Creating intuitive, straightforward programs that provide both information and education to shoppers
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear communication, direction and execution of marketing programs
- Managing agency relationships - BTL & experiential, to achieve best results as well seeking to bring new ideas to the table
- Utilising return on investment (ROI) models for all promotions and special packs to manage profitability
- Managing brand POS & inventory
- Closely monitoring execution of key programs to capture leanings and drive for continuous improvement
- Development and delivery of all relevant communication touch-points for sales execution
- Responsible for complying with company policies, procedures and governance including corporate social responsibilities, risk management and heal
To succeed in this Customer Marketing Manager (Alcohol) role, at least five years of experience in FMCG brand or trade marketing is preferred.
- FMCG sales experience will be beneficial
- Proven leadership and influencing skills to drive delivery of business objectives
- Strong project management & planning skills
- A clear and confident communicator who can build strong relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and self-regulate workflow and approvals as necessary
- Proven experience in creation and implementation of BTL programs
- Experience in managing agencies
- Experience in managing budgets
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and determined, this Customer Marketing Manager (Alcohol) is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.