Market Access Manager (Pharma)
Salary Allowance + Bonus
Consultant Srisakul Thunwuthikul
Date posted 22 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international pharmaceutical business is seeking an experienced Market Access Manager to ensure and achieve access objectives & goals for key market brands.
About the Market Access Manager (Pharma) Role:
Reporting to the Corporate Affairs Director, you will be responsible for the continuous development of NLEM strategy and engagement plan through cross-functional team ensuring the products are listed successfully with optimal price.
- Lead development and execution of NLEM strategy and engagement plan through cross-functional team ensuring the products are listed successfully with optimal price
- Develop & execute market access & pricing and reimbursement strategies to ensure achieve access objectives & goals for key market brands as well as lead the design pricing strategy and develop environment shaping program based on market situation to ensure access expansion which aligned with affiliate brand objectives and strategy through cross-functional team including finance, marketing, medical and sales
- Monitor healthcare environment especially healthcare policy trends and issues at macro perspectives (national level) that could potential impact to business, translate them into strategies and action plan to shape that policy development, mitigate risks and capture opportunities
- Lead development of stakeholder mapping and engagement plan to shape external environment in support access, pricing and reimbursement as well as mitigate potential risk & impact to business
- Seek and identify for commercial opportunities at payer levels in all medical benefit schemes and develop strategic plan to capture those opportunities including initiate the creative business model to address access expansion/opportunities such as, but not limit to, Patient Access Programs
- Create value proposition communication material and dossiers to support access, pricing reimbursement approval process
To succeed in the Market Access Manager (Pharma) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with external and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or Science or related field essential; Graduate degree in Business or Science preferred
- At least five years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in market access, government affairs or experience in working with government agency
- Proven track record of success in achieving market access and government relation activities
- Good knowledge of Thai healthcare system including reimbursement process, healthcare environment, decision making process related to access, pricing and reimbursement
- Excellent professional relationship with government agency especially MoPH
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their active innovation and patient-oriented, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Access Manager (Pharma) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.