Senior Manager: Business Innovation
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 15 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading automotive firm is recruiting a Senior Manager: Business Innovation in Bangkok to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Manager: Business Innovation Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Manager: Business Innovation will play a key role in the team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Program management office (PMO) of the best customer experience (BCE) program in project management for Southeast Asia Hub I
- Responsible for overall strategy, budget planning and management and implementation of innovative physical and digital concepts improving the overall customer experience
- Organisation, steering and preparation of management meetings, including coordination of topics, agenda building and result documentation; coordination between members of the respective project teams, follow up on agreed measures, analyse deviation, document and propose solutions for decisions
- Ensuring the implementation of the BCE’s program initiatives and objectives by closely working with BCE related project teams, dealers, regional and headquarter colleagues
- Project execution and governance: ensure project management standards are followed
- Business process management: support projects improving sales processes
- Gathering of project data for management review
To succeed in the Senior Manager: Business Innovation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- Minimum of five years work experience, automotive background is not compulsory
- High level of interpersonal skills with ability to build collaborations in a cross functional working environments
- Great experience in project management and project methodology
- Ability to actively participate in conversation and discussion, acting and thinking in options and alternatives, constructively
- Analytical mindset; ability to abstract and visualise complex processes
- Fast learner; solution orientated
- International experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good English communication skills
This international automotive firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.