Senior Digital Media Planner/Buyer
Salary THB80000 - THB130000 per month + + Insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 media Bangkok TH THB 80000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Digital Media Planner/Buyer (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a fast growing Digital Agency based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer and data analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Digital Media Planner/Buyer Role:
In this exciting role you will lead the delivery of media buying and execution across all performance digital media channels to help improve efficiency and effectiveness of media plan and spend while ensuring cohesive media strategy alignment across all channels.
You will be responsible for a range of work on including media planning and proposal , deal evaluations and negotiation with publishers, dealing with the channels, creating and developing best practices, market knowledge and interacting and presenting to senior leadership internally and at the client end as well.
The salary range for this role is THB 80,000 - 130,000 per month + insurance
- Lead the creation of sophisticated performance based media strategies and proposal across SEM, Display, Video, Social, Affiliate, KOL, SEO and programmatic buying including DSP/SSP
- Solid knowledge of your clients benchmarks with current industry trends in Thai/SEA market
- Set the overall vision of the buying function – with clear annual strategies implemented and tracked on a regular basis
- Ensure the highest level of professionalism is maintained on assigned accounts, and work to meet and exceed client expectations by providing day to day contact with constructive feedback
- Offers a fresh perspective and innovation to the media planning and the media sales teams
- Build in an array of media best practices and performance playbook for the broader business perspectives
- Created data vision and roadmap for digital media in close partnership with other stakeholders
- Manage workflow of assigned accounts by ensuring tasks are properly delegated across stakeholders
- Determine tracking and buying guidelines and special opportunities for specific accounts
- Champion the strategic planning process for the team
- Ensures sharing best practices, experiences and ideas
- Hold weekly internal status meetings with parties associated with accounts (media, analytics, social, content, search)
- Play a direct hand in evaluating team / performance evaluations and promotions
- Create and promote an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognising outstanding performance and maintaining open communications
To succeed in this role, you should have management experience.
- Current or previous digital media agency/ account experiences
- Exceptional communication in both English and Thai with analytical and data driven approach
- Five years and more performance digital media experience, and/or digital personalization experience
- Conducted as the key client contacts, not simply a support role at the largest of organisation
- A seasoned presenter and an internal communicator
- Hands-on experiences in Google Ads including Analytics, GTM and Optimizer, Facebook Manager, Line Points Ads, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin etc
The successful Senior Digital Media Planner/Buyer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Senior Digital Media Planner/Buyer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551