Performance Marketing Manager
Salary THB50000 - THB80000 per month + Provident Fund + Insurance
Consultant Piyatas Suthapornpat
Date posted 04 July 20192019-07-04 2019-09-02 advertising-and-pr Bangkok TH THB 50000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Performance Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected advertising firms. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Performance Marketing Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including campaign management, measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, market trends and analysing insight from in-house and third-party analytics data.
The salary range for this role is THB50k - THB80k per month + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Drive data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business
- Demonstrate proficiency in optimising and executing SEM, PPC as well as Facebook Ads, Instagram ads, Twitter Ads and display advertising
- Understand client business problems, clarify analytic objectives, create initial solution design and approach for client problem, identify data needs and formulate data solutions, drive and execute deep analysis and research projects
- Continually build on the foundation for user and team growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of performance marketing.
- Over three years' experience in performance marketing across social and/or search
- Pass at least two Google certificates including Facebook Blueprint
- You have a passion for optimising processes; satisfaction from seeing how something is being done and finding ways to make the process faster, easier and more efficient
- Built a performance marketing program from its early days and/or are excited to do so
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment
- Deep familiarity with performance marketing tools
This top advertising firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Performance Marketing Manager/Director job.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551