Salary THB180000 - THB200000 per month + Provident Fund + Health Insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 advertising-and-pr Bangkok TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An attractive Account Director (x1 vacancy) job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious world's digital advertising agency based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Account Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy in your field, delivering the highest quality service to the agency clients. You will also take the lead providing direction to Account managers, strategists, planners and creatives involved in the digital campaigns.
The salary range of this role is THB180k - THB200k per month + Provident Fund + Health Insurance.
- Establish effective client relationships at the most senior levels in the client organisation; plan and actively supports the development of the strategic direction with the Managing Director for the assigned accounts and manage the delivery of all aspects of creative work to set timelines and agreed costs
- Researches, develops and presents new business proposals with a clear focus on building more sales revenue either by additional cross selling to existing clients or new ones. Identify business opportunities in new markets and countries
- Leads a team of Account Managers and Account Executives; providing final sign off to any agency outputs confirming that client agreed standards for outputs are not being followed
- Experience of online and social media, direct and digital marketing
- Ensures clear and accurate briefs are taken from clients, identifies potential client issues and problems at an early stage, briefs all departments within the agency and leads to finding a client acceptable suitable solution;
- Understands quality standards agreed with clients and associated project effectiveness metrics, ensures that these are compiled and updated optimally taking into account emergent changes
- Motivate, develop and manage the team, understand training recommendations and delegates effectively demonstrating sound understanding of team strengths and how to get the best out of the team
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of digital marketing.
- 8+ years of relevant experience; experience working on financial services/banking account
- Sound understanding of marketing and advertising agency working
- Some experience of relationship and consultative selling requiring understanding of client strategy and business perspective
- Credible project management experience ensuring deadlines are achieved adhering to budgetary requirements
The successful Account Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Account Director role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551