Digital Marketing Optimiser
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Medical Insurance
Consultant Cyril Fournier
Date posted 17 May 20192019-06-14 2019-07-16 marketing Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Digital Marketing Optimiser (x1 vacancy) job in a prestigious international digital media agency based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Digital Marketing Optimiser Role:
This is a great opportunity to be responsible for managing and optimising cross-device programmatic media campaigns of international clients in a fast growing agency. You will be responsible to plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across a range of paid platforms including search, social and display.
The salary range for this role is THB 80K - 120K + Medical Insurance.
- Develop campaign KPI’s and monitor each campaign's performance against goals to implement optimisation;
- Ensure and maximise ROI or ROAS for each key account
- Responsible for executing, managing and optimising cross-device programmatic media campaigns that align with our client's objectives
- Own and communicate marketing results and effectiveness of campaigns and programs by effectively monitoring and reporting on metrics and taking corrective actions to achieve marketing objectives
- Analyse performance data to create, investigate, and test hypotheses used to identify meaningful patterns in large, multidimensional data sets and contribute to strategic road maps for our clients
- Combine audience analytic, seasonality insights, industry trends, and client feedback to configure, operate and develop effective account strategy that maximises campaign performance
- Plan and implement new biddable media campaigns across a range of paid platforms including search, social and display
- Analyses, track and optimise on an ongoing basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance
- Improve performance across existing campaigns by exercising a range of optimisation techniques such as keyword research, audience targeting refinement, creative testing and tweaking and bid management
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, time lines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals
- Perform regular budget checks and campaign monitoring
To succeed in the Digital Marketing Optimiser job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all the teams of the agency, across border and internal matrix.
- 3 years of experience minimum within Digital, Google Ads (Search, Display, & Video), Facebook, Twitter, Line, Google Analysis, Adobe Analysis, programmatic advertising (DMP/DSP) and paid social campaigns etc
- Understanding of Programmatic and Bid Management Tools
- Experience with budget management for PPC & paid media campaigns, within an ROI focused ecommerce environment
- Hands on development of solutions for automating various aspects of paid search (e.g. scripts for keyword mining, segmented bid adjustments etc)
- A strong understanding in leading ad servers, ad networks, DSPs etc, Adwords Account structure and best practices
- Confident with analytic tools (Google Analytics) and a strong understanding of tracking and conversion optimisation
- Examples of gaining insight through data insights to address customer needs and steer content creation needs, across all channels
- Data interpreting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial, with an ability to work well independently, priorities multiple tasks, meet deadlines, demonstrate initiative and a strong work ethic
This company is much more than an Media agency and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of Programmatic and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Digital Marketing Optimiser role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551