Account Director (Regional Accounts)
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-05 advertising-and-pr 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Account Director (Regional Accounts) job has just become available at a well-known advertising and media agency based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the management team, this is a role for a marketer who can manage international accounts in various industries such as automotive, FMCG and pharmaceutical products.
About the Account Director (Regional Accounts) Role:
In this fast-growing business, you will be responsible for growing revenues and generating new business by growing existing accounts and developing new ones.
- Establish effective client relationships at the senior most levels in the client organisation; plan and actively support development of the strategic direction with Client Service Director for all clients in portfolio and manages the delivery of all aspects of creative work to set timelines and agreed costs
- Research, develop and present new business proposals with a clear focus on building more sales revenue either by additional cross selling to existing clients or new ones; identify business opportunities in new markets and countries
- Lead teams of Account Managers and Account Executives providing final sign-off to any agency outputs confirming that client agreed standards for outputs are not being followed
- Demonstrate high calibre integrated advertising work
- Ensure clear and accurate briefs are taken from clients, identify potential client issues and problems at an early stage, brief all departments within the agency and leads to finding a client acceptable suitable solution
- Understand quality standards agreed with clients and associated project effectiveness metrics; ensure that these are compiled and updated optimally taking into account emergent changes
- Motivate, develop and manage all group account staff, understand training recommendations and delegate effectively, demonstrating sound understanding of team strengths and how to get the best out of the team
To succeed in the Account Director (Regional Accounts) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with Account Manager and Account Executives across client portfolio managing, delegating, supervising, coaching and enhancing team capabilities.
- Experience in handling regional accounts
- Strong and keen on automotive market (cars)
- Working knowledge of English required to be able to work on international brands
- Sound understanding of marketing and how advertising agencies work
- Some experience in relational and consultative selling requiring understanding of client strategy and business perspective
- Credible project management experience ensuring deadlines are achieved adhering to budgetary requirements
- Working knowledge of communication channels – advertising media, digital media, e marketing, mobile marketing, in store, events, promotions, direct and data marketing and online channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Financially astute, understands client business and able to spot opportunities for commercial advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and sociable, self-motivated, demonstrate independence and self-initiative
- Efficient computer and IT skills including use of key MS Office programmes, email and web applications
- Well-organised with an eye for detail demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable and good at problem-solving
This advertising agency ranks among the largest global communications companies, serving a blue-chip client roster of many of the world’s best-known companies.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the challenge, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.