VP - Head of Company Secretary
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + VB + insurnace + Provident fund
Consultant Kullaporn Chaleedam
Job Ref 1791630/001
Date posted 26 April 2022bangkok legal/corporate-law 2022-04-26 2022-06-25 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The foreign financial service company is recruiting a VP - Head of Company Secretary (x1 vacancy) to join their office based in Bangkok.
About the Assistant Company Secretary role:
In this role, you will be working closely with the team of board of directors to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements, as well as maintaining its high standards of corporate governance. You will enjoy variable bonus and company insurance for this role.
- Lead the corporate secretarial services function, ensuring effective corporate secretarial support for MST
- Develop and spearhead implementation of strategies and policies to support MST towards achievement of its strategies and goals
- Advise and support the CEO and MST EXCO team on all corporate secretarial related matters
- Ensure the salient corporate matters at the local board is brought to the attention of the CEO and senior management team, as appropriate
- Facilitate and organise meetings for MST of Directors, Executive Committees and other MST senior management committees
- Ensure effective, efficient and timely corporate secretarial services, relating to meetings, including but not limited to:
- Efficient scheduling of dates for various meetings in consultation with the Chairman and members
- Preparation, collation and compilation of papers to be distributed
- Review and issue directors’ circular resolutions and issuing of notices/correspondences
- Preparation and dissemination of meeting decisions; and
- Payment of Director’s meeting allowances and fees
- Provide advice and guidance to MST’s Chairman and Directors on the statutory and legal requirements placed upon the Board and ensure compliance with all applicable legislations and rules
- Put in place policies and procedures to ensure that all Board of Directors in MST are informed of, and are in compliance with, all applicable legislation and rules
- Ensure that the terms of reference of MST Board and Board Committees are effective and revised when required to be in compliance with relevant legislation and rules
- Oversee rollout and implementation of regional initiatives
- Lead the rollout of regional /local initiatives, ensuring effective monitoring and tracking of overall progress of initiatives
- Develop corporate secretarial talent and capabilities
- Collaborate with business human capital to develop and execute strategies and talent management program to build the talent pool to support the business
- Head the local country corporate secretarial function in its day-to-day operations
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least five years of corporate secretarial work including at least two years as the Company Secretary of an operating company in investment banking, banking, legal, business administration and corporate secretarial
- Fluent in English communication especially business writing
- Legal knowledge is preferable
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Kullaporn (Lena) Chaleedam on +66 2 344 4826 or email to Kullaporn.email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1791630
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: variable bonus + insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 29 April 2022One of the well-known asset management company (AMC) focusing on the NPL management is looking for a Legal Counsel and Company Secretary (x1 vacancy).
Salary: Bonus, Annual LeaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Senior Legal Manager (x1 vacancy) job has recently become available at a global luxury vehicle manufacturer based in Bangkok.
Salary: Annual Leave, Variable BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022The exciting Legal Manager (x1 vacancy) role is just open at one of the largest vertically integrated polyester chain producers in the world and a leading global manufacturer of wool yarns. The headquarter is in Bangkok, Thailand and established in 6 countries in three major regions of the world – Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe. The corporate structure comprises of four business segments, PET, Polyester, PTA and Wool.