Senior Legal Associate
Salary THB80000 - THB130000 per month + Variable Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Consultant Kawinthra Sukruean
Date posted 09 July 20192019-07-09 2019-09-07 legal Bangkok Sathorn, Bangkok TH THB 80000 130000 130000 MONTH DFDL (Thailand) Co., Ltd. https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/dfdl-resize.gif
A leading international law firm specialised in emerging markets with regional legal, tax and advisory investment expertise developed throughout the South and Southeast Asia, and beyond is seeking for a Senior Legal Associate (x1 vacancy).
About the Senior Legal Associate Role:
In this role, you will be supervised by the Country Partner closely to carry legal works in a multi-cultural environment with career development and personal growth opportunities. This position will be based in Bangkok and may require occasional travel up-country and overseas.
The salary range for this role is THB 80K to 130K per month + Variable Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance.
- Report to and take instruction from the partners, Managing Director/Deputy Managing Director and any supervising legal advisers
- Provide legal advice regarding M&A, corporate and commercial issues, including in respect of investments into Thailand
- Support or lead the teams in due diligence, research, drafting and negotiating transactional agreements and liaising directly with clients
- Provide legal advice exclusively on behalf of the firm and to clients of the firm
- Provide general legal assistance to partners in the office and other tasks reasonably associated with the foregoing
- Peer review the work of other advisers and provide constructive feedback as necessary
- Supervise and provide leadership and coaching to junior legal advisers
- Participate actively in the firm’s business development efforts, including government relations, various chambers of commerce, business clubs and other relevant groups
- Participate in knowledge management, professional development and firm administrative activities as requested
To succeed in this role, you must have ability to communicate efficiency, able to make presentations and deliver key messages to specialists and non - specialists alike with enthusiastic, honesty, reliability and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree of laws (LL.B.) and preferably a Master of laws (LL.M.)
- 3-6 years of experience with international law firm or multinational company
- An applicant with knowledge and experience in transactions involving administrative contracts with the governmental agencies is preferred
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Strong practical knowledge of the Thai legal system
- Good consulting, presentation and stakeholder management skills, with resilience
With a team of over 150 local and foreign advisers in 9 countries (Cambodia, the Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Bangladesh, Indonesia and the Philippines) including the collaborating firms, this firm provides unique value propositions and innovative solutions to our clients, with a particular focus on banking and finance, corporate, mergers and acquisitions, energy, mining and infrastructure, real estate and construction, and taxation. They have won many awards and they are very focus on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are self-motivated, committed to self-improvement and has an enthusiastic attitude towards building a career as a Senior Legal Associate, this is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551