Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Car Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suchanasa Nantanapramoth
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-11 2019-09-06 legal Bangkok TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known global apparel manufacturer is seeking a Legal Counsellor (x1 vacancy) role in Ayutthaya to support its next phase of growth in global remit.
About the Legal Counsellor Role:
In this role you are responsible for reviewing/drafting the company’s contract agreements and legal documents and for ensuring their compliance with current law and regulations and the company’s policies, standards and procedures.
The salary range for this role is THB 80k+120K per month + Car allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund.
Contract Agreements and Legal Documents
- Draft, propose and follow-up required agreements and legal documents for all branches in Thailand and ensure their compliance with current law and regulations, ECCO’s policies, standards and procedures and user’s requirements (filing system should be maintained both in soft and hard copy).
- Obtain regular updates from HQ on latest updates made by HQ’s Legal Department on contractual aspects
- Obtain, process and review required Company Business Licenses for all branches in Thailand
- Ensure centralised Company Business Licenses record in Ayutthaya (hard and soft copy) and liaise with external lawyers to ensure timely process
- Be guarantor for the validity of all ECCO Thailand’s Company Business Licenses
- Ensure that all agreements with third parties are in line with the legal requirements and current policies, standards and procedures
- Ensure that ECCO Thailand’s right is clearly stated in all legal documents and that they are being updated as required to ensure continuously validity
- Ensure availability of valid contract agreements for all employees
- Ensure that legal advice to concerned personnel is being handled in proper manner and in compliance with current law and regulations, the company’s COC, policies and procedures
- Provide legal advice to concerned personnel (all levels) as required that are in compliance with current law and regulations, the company’s CoC, policies and procedures
- Keep the company updated on changes in country law and regulations as they may occur
- Ensure that dispute between employees and company are being properly solved/handled
- Deal with labour protections / unions and make a good relationship to create conducive working environment
Regular meeting with subordinates
- Conduct regular meeting with subordinates to coordinate required function activities and provide guidance as required
To succeed in the role, you must have knowledge of Commercial Contracts, Corporate Law, and Labour law.
- Fluent in English and Thai both writing and conversational
- Bachelor degree in laws
- Minimum five years’ experience working within the area of legal
- Experienced in reviewing inter-company contract/ Sale and purchase agreement/ vendor service agreement
- Knowledgeable in license compliance and company compliance
- Familiar with preparing company meeting materials
- Equipped with presentation skills and communication skills
This international firm needs no introduction and us recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for global brand. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are talented and focused Legal professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Legal Counsellor job is the role for you. You will be part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551